The CRE landlord’s guide to creating a tenant communication strategy
Create, promote and analyse scalable communications designed for the tenants of tomorrow.
In the new hybrid-working world, next-generation workplaces will become hubs of enrichment and measurable productivity. A good communications strategy has the power to inform, entertain and inspire users, whether they are working from home or in-office. Every post, every event, and every engagement initiative is an opportunity to build a differentiated brand.
In this ultimate communications guide, you will learn how to create a complete and scalable communications strategy for your tenants. With easy-to-follow tips, graphs, and tables – and two free templates – you can get started transforming your assets into vibrant communities, today.
Download the full guide, for free, below:
You will learn:
- Why you need a tenant communication and engagement strategy
- The key benefits to landlords of good tenant communication
- How to set up your building management team to create communications at scale
- How to pick a Content Management System (CMS)
- Create a useful communications plan in 7 steps (FREE TEMPLATE)
- How to assess and improve tenant engagement using data (FREE TEMPLATE)